The Indian cosmetics sector, which witnessed a strong growth in the recent years, holds immense growth potential. According to a new research report by RNCOS, rising purchasing power and fashion consciousness are the major factors driving the cosmetics sector in India. In the past few years, robust media promotion and rising western cultures influence have given a significant boost to the market, fueling its growth, and this trend is expected to continue in future. The new product launches, catering to the increasing requirements of consumers, would also stimulate the growth of the industry, for which the future outlook seems exceptionally bright. It is expected that the Indian cosmetics market will register a significant growth of around 17% during 2011-2015.
Research Analysis & Highlights
The 95-page comprehensive report, Indian Cosmetic Sector Forecast to 2015, provides in-depth research and rational analysis of the cosmetics market in India. The report facilitates information on each segment– Hair Care, Skin Care, Oral Care, Fragrance and Color Cosmetics– in the Indian cosmetics industry, and about major players. The research study also covers emerging trends, recent developments, and competitive landscape in the Indian cosmetics market which will help clients understand the market situation, its dynamics and expected progress.
Some of the key findings of the report are:
– Widening skin care products usage will boost the market.
– Mens cosmetic products are gaining popularity in India.
– Consumers are increasingly shifting towards more natural cosmetics.
– The hair care market will maintain its growth pace, and gain prominence in near future.
For FREE SAMPLE of this report visit: http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM388.htm
Some of our Related Reports are:
– Global Cosmeceuticals Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM366.htm)
– China Footwear Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM083.htm)
– China Apparel Industry Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM297.htm)
– Saudi Arabia Furniture Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM271.htm)
– US Cosmetic & Toiletries Market Analysis (http://www.rncos.com/Report/IM339.htm)
Check Related REPORTS on: http://www.rncos.com/Retail%20industry.htm